I love you too, <2 you arree.
you buy a “I <3 BOOBIES” bracelet, not just to support breast cancer but because you really love boobs.
- 1: Are you a virgin?
- 2: What do you want to major in?
- 3: What's your sexual orientation?
- 4: Are you crushing on anyone? If so, who?
- 5: What's the cutest thing someone's ever done for you?
- 6: What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
- 7: What was the scariest moment of your life?
- 8: If you could take something back that you said or did, what would it be?
- 9: Do you think that the person who sent you this number was cute?
- 10: If you had to name three important details about you, what would you say?
- 11: Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
- 12: Have you ever been in love? If so, are you still in love?
- 13: Do you like sports? If so, which ones?
- 14: What are four things you can't live without and why?
- 15: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this number?
- 16: What do you like to do in your spare time?
- 17: What are your biggest fears?
- 18: What are two of your biggest weaknesses?
- 19: What are your three biggest insecurities?
- 20: If you could write anonymous letters to three people, who would you send it to and what would you say?
grow my hair out long, or cut it into a faux hawk..ugh, decisions decisions..
Awe, well a long distance relationship is really hard, because one day, one person is going to have to move. We get on skype a lot. And yes, we talk about everything. :) we keep each other up to date on everything we do and everything that goes on. :) so there’s always something to talk about. If you really like this guy, I think you should totally go for it. Good luck ladyyy.
well thanks :) we just talk everyday, she’s coming to stay for a couple days November 10th and i can’t waaiit.
i do love you.
fuck this, fuck. it. all. fuck fuck fuck.
thinking about cutting my hair into a faux hawk! idk though.. haha.
I work and forever try, but I’m cursed so nevermind.